Friday, May 2, 2008

Front Yard



So, I don't think this will ever be done. But it's really close. I am happy with the outcome (although it is very strange not to have grass). The landscaper picked out some beautiful plants, that smell wonderful, such as the rosemary and jasmine bushes. When I have my windows open and it's a little breezy you can smell them inside! The yellow trees attract bees, which the kids haven't noticed yet... shhh don't point it out to them, they are terrified of bees. All I need to do is get more rock, fix the drip system, paint all the stucco, buy pots to go on the pillars, and ummm, what else? Oh ya, then on to the back yard.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nikki said...

Ooh it looks nice! Are you loving it? You gotta have me over so I can check it out in person.

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Oh for sure Nikki, come on over. We're having a big party as soon as it's done...maybe by next summer!