Sunday, May 4, 2008

Memory lane

I've been going through all of my pic trying to organize them...They are a mess. And I came across this video. In this video Hayden is actually more like 19 mo. Shawn never was one of those Daddy's that counted days or mo. But this was a proud moment for him. We thought for sure Hayden would be our pro dirt bike rider, but no, after this he never wanted to ride alone. And then we really haven't been riding in the last two years. Check out this vid it's the cutest thing ever!

5 comments:

nikki said...

Hee hee! That's rad. Hayden is so stinkin' cute. Not like he's not now, but I love that age.

Maddie Clawson :) said...

hayden is the cutest! i wish i could see you guys more often. i miss you all so much. i think i remeber shawn telling me about that movie one time; he was so proud! hayden has always been one of the dare devils out of all of us cousins , the total oppisite of xander. (haha!) love ya!

Eric and Sierra said...

This is so cute. why did he not want to do it again after this again? oh by the way your yard looks amazing and I am so jealous you went to disneyland with your boys, I want to take mine so bad!!

Burk Family said...

That is the Hayden I remember in the yard that I remember (and the one I wish you were still at!) Your banana cream pie sounds yummy. If you haven't tried allrecipes.com you have to go. I'm pretty sure its my favorite web site ever. I can spend hours on it, I'm serious.
That is awesome that Ethan is doing so well in Tae Kwon Do. He is such a cutie pie. Does he have a girlfriend yet? I have to hook him up with my niece. Haha...

amb said...

oh this is SOOO cute! of course my favorite part was when hayden's face totally lit up and he said, 'hi mommy, hi mommy!' so so darling! it's fun to remember hayden as a little tyke-- feels like just yesterday and yet at the same time he seems like a little man already! (or at least a mini-teen!)