Thursday, May 22, 2008

Freedom



Monday was my last day of freedom (Last Monday of not working and Ethan being in school). So I thought I'd celebrate by going shopping, seeing as how I probably won't be going there for awhile. Instead of celebrating though it turned it out to be one long fight with Hayden. He wanted to buy everything, didn't matter what it was. He was driving me bonkers. I thought it was ironic, because I am expecting many of these days in the near future (come on it's what kids do) but I thought oh we will have fun, just the two of us, we need to enjoy this, because it's our last chance. But no such luck. I have a feeling he will probably be the worst out of the lot. It's a good thing he's so dang cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amb said...

you're right! hayden is so dang cute! and i loved seeing pictures of hayden playing in the water-- of course it reminded me of that wonderful afternoon we spent there watching h and getting all wet! so fun! i'm sorry to hear that your fun shopping trip was foiled, though! maybe we'll just have to get together and ditch the boys with the boys and do a little retail therapy! i was at an anthro sale the other day and i TOTALLY missed you so much! love you!