Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moving On



Kendra, Raquel

Sarah, Allsion, Cortney, Brielle, and Nicole in bottom pic

Our good friends the Richins are moving. I am so sad, we should have gotten together more often. I just love their family. This little family has inspired me in so many ways. Allison is a nurse and works the night shift, getting only a few hours asleep, I have no idea how she does it. I get a full night's sleep but still wake up feeling ambushed? Jo is amazingly talented, he is so handy. I am just in awe by what he creates. They gave us their swing set to take care of while they are gone that he built. The kids love it, I'll have to post a picture of it for you, it's really cool. They are moving on to Washington, where Jo has decided to go back to school. I know they are a a strong family and if anyone can do it, it's them. So I had a little going away luncheon for Allsion so everyone could hang out one last time. It was so fun, we had a great turn out. Look at all the babies, I think there were four, with one more due in two weeks. Crazy. Our ward is all kids.
On to bigger and better things! Good Luck, guys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: