Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spirit Week


Ethan had spirit week to celebrate the last week of school. Monday was decades day. He dressed up as a punk rocker from the 80's. Shawn made his Penny Wise shirt, and a wallet with a chain. Ethan loved it. Tuesday was crazy hair day. Of course Hayden had to join the fun and paint his hair red, too. Wedensday was sports day, he wore his Tae Kwon Do outfit. Then today was school colors day. Ethan had fun dressing up, I enjoyed seeing the other kids at school participate. I almost got teary eyed seeing all the kids coming together, commenting on "costumes" on kids they don't know. It really does bring the kids together, and unifies the school. (I know I know I am a sap).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

Hey! I was blog-hopping and found you guys! It was nice to see you today...your house is gorgeous! :)

jewly said...

I love the crazy hair.

Unknown said...

Careful Ash! I hear a certain parent group calling your name! It is fun seeing the kids come together in a positive way. I like picture day because the kids are all so spiffy and excited.

amb said...

oh, remember when those hair-dyeing-costume-wearing-crazy-kids were... us??! on one hand it seems soooo long ago, but at the same time it seems like just a few years ago! weird! i'm so glad you decked the boys out, though-- they looked great! miss you!

Eric and Sierra said...

Those are my favorite memories ever. So who are you watching this summer or aren't you watching? Did you finish the certification for daycare?
Miss you guys!!!