Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scrapping


















So I have had scrapbooking on my to do list for ummm the last year, okay okay year and half (ever since I graduated from school). I am a major to do list person , and I just read this book about organizing your life (yes my life is in a dire need of orgainzing) and it said that if something remains unchecked on your to do list for more than like a week you need to think about why that is and re-evaluate that item. So I did, and I decided that I just don't want to do it right now, and that maybe I would just organize my pictures and then when life slows done (ha, like that will ever happen) I would scrapbook then. But when I told my Mom this her mouth dropped open, and she about fell over. So I quickly apoligized for my lack in judgement, and promised that I would make it a priority. And I did I am all caught up through summer of 2007, now comes the hard part go through the hundreds of files full of pictures and get them printed to catch up until now. Ugg, isn't it funny how even as an adult I am still quick to listen to my Mommy, and obey. But I am glad I did, because she's right. Of course she is!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nikki said...

I impressed. Scrapbooking is one thing I don't do at all and I have finally let go of the guilt. You've kinda got me feeling guilty again...

Seriously, they look great! Go you!

Maddie Clawson :) said...

great job! my mom hasn't done in scrapbooking in...i don't know how long. she has been forcing me to scrapbook on my own but...i am afriad i lack the talent. haha! keep up the good work! love ya soooo much!

amb said...

WOW!! you are so amazingly talented, lil ash! you always make me so so proud!

i love you! i miss you! i want you to come out so you can teach me to be all domestic like you! ;)