Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth


For Ethan's birthday Shawn's parents wanted to take Ethan to Disneyland. He had never been...I know I am a sucky parent. But we had such a great time! The weather was perfect. It was super crowded, not an original idea for spring break, I guess. But we were able to go on all the rides that we wanted: Indiana Jones, the Jungle Cruise, on which we decided that that is Terry's next job, he would be perfect. We also went on the buzz lightyear ride, space mountain ??? and all the other good one's. We shared ice cream, and cotton candy! You see Candy and Terry are so smart we drove the RV down, so that we could get a parking spot up close, and then take rests. The fire work show was amazing. I think this was Ethan's best Birthday ever! Thanks, we love you two. I am certain that I have the best in laws ever. -I mean it, I am not trying to brown nose!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nikki said...

Yay! I love Disney. Patrick does not love it as much as me but he cooperates every couple of years or so. Glad you had fun despite the crowdedness.

Change of Heart was sad, but not overly so. I've read books by her before and was utterly bawling - I didn't do that with this one. I did like it though. Did you like Almost Moon? A little weird, huh? And pretty dark but interesting too. What did you think?

Burk Family said...

The only bad thing about posting all the time is that I know when you come to California and don't come see us! Jk. I know, I know, family first. :)
But Ethan's b-day has taken up like 3 months, huh? That's my kind of b-day. I hold it over Spencer's head for like a week. "...but my birthday is coming up" and "...but it's my birthday week, so you owe me a massage". It's great.
I think you'd love the gym once you went a couple of times. If you just go and look confident and like you know what you are doing, no one should make fun of you. :) Seriously, though, everyone is just paying attention to themselves. If you weren't so cute they might not even watch what you are doing!

jewly said...

What a fun Birthday and one he will never forget. That is cool that he got to go with you and his grandparents.

Cara said...

Awesome blog. So glad we found it. This is Jarrod and Cara by the way. We set one up too. You can check it out at lippenfamily.blogspot.com