Saturday, April 19, 2008

Teaser Pictures



These are teaser pictures because it was dark out, and they aren't great pictures. But it gives you an idea of the finished yard. Obviously there is still some left to do. Tomorrow he is going to finish the walk way. They started to put rocks in today. Which reminds me of a funny story. (not ha ha, more like sob, sob) Shawn thought he would save himself 100 bucks and go find river rock himself out in the desert. Well long story short he got stuck. I tried to pull him out, but my car isn't big enough, so he calls his brother; Chalon gets stuck, then Jo gets called and has to come out and save everyone. Not so funny tonight, but maybe in the morning. I should have gotten a pic of that, his car was stuck all the way up to the bed of the truck, like it was litterally sitting on the dirt, with the back wheels burried. Only Shawn could keep my life this...umm...interesting, painful, adventurous? Take your pick. Goodnight everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nikki said...

The yard looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in the light.

Your husband is crazy - but you already knew that. Good thing you had helpers to get him out!

Burk Family said...

YAY! It looks good. How exciting! I like the pathway. It's so country cottage.

Burk Family said...

Okay, time for a new post. I check pretty much every day. I'm pathetic, I know.