Friday, April 18, 2008

Luvy Weekend




To my delighted surprise Luvy called on Thursday and said she missed us and couldn't wait until Memorial weekend to see us and that she was on her way. So spontaneous Mom, go crazy. I love it. It was nice becuase it was last minute enough that I had a good excuse for the house being a mess...okay not a good excuse. But she loves me anyway. We had such a great time. They brought BeccaBoo and Xander Man. On Friday Daryl thought it would be fun to go with me to take Payson to therapy, my Friday ritual. While Payson was at therapy we went to Chick Fil La, to let the kids play. Then we picked up Payson and went to Whole Foods, to try all the tasters! Of course Hayden and Xander insisted on pushing their own mini carts, you know the ones that have tall poles with flags that say shopper in training. It must have been pretty funny to see this huge crowd of people trying all the food, two wild kids sprinting in front of us making zoom sounds. I only hid my face a few times, and said I am not with those people. But it was great. Overall we had a kick back weekend, my Mom let me sleep in, glorious, thank you! And we went for a walk, Daryl went to work with Shawn, then came home and worked on the boat! Thank you, thank you! The kids had a blast. Xander and Hayden had fun locking themselves in the bedroom, and dumping out all the boxes of toys, just to watch me pick it all up and do it again. I think they enjoyed that. And look Xander does dishes. He was so cute, I love my Xander Man. Look at him he was so happy to help out, Xander you are welcome back anytime!! I can't wait for Memorial Weekend guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nikki said...

Yay! Nothing better than a family visit - and the only people who will understand and not judge your messy house!

But it is physically impossible for you to have a messy house...