Monday, August 18, 2008

Strike

Uncle Chalon and Hayden
Here is the party crew. The boys had so much fun. They had the bumpers up. I wish I could have bowled in their alley...I might have had a chance.
Jamie helping her Mom with her laces. Her Mom was so sweet to drive out from Ca, and then was leaving that (night) morning at 3:00AM. Yikes! That's how they do things in that house. I am still sleeping by the time they are half way done with their day.
This weekend we went bowling, to celebrate Dustin's 8th Birthday! It was so fun. Uncle Chalon helped Hayden bowl, and I am embarrassed to say, they did way better then me. Man I am horrible at bowling. Well, I did manage to knock a few pins down (ya so you don't want me on your team). But hey we had a great time. Ethan cleaned up, he has some skill. Wasn't their cake too cute.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nikki said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's horrible at bowling. I stink! How fun to see the Mosby's - I so totally miss them!

Sarah said...

Georgia is thinking about going bowling for her birthday; It looks like fun! Thanks for the cookies Sunday they were so good - I was glad the girls were asleep so I could eat some:). I just finished our family's first blog you should check it out the address is
3girlsrule.blogspot.com
Sarah

Cortney Clegg said...

Where is there a bowling alley around here?? I am also horrible at bowling unless I've got the bumper pad things. Totally worth the few extra bucks in my opinion...

Julee said...

Family is so much fun!!! I just love the Mosby's!! It was fun seeing them in the pictures!!