Friday, August 1, 2008

Obsessed much?

So its finally come. Gosh I thought this day would never come. I thought that this would be the longest summer ever. What am I talking about?? The release of Breaking Dawn, by Stephanie Meyer. I read this series in December, it feels like forever ago. When I finished the books I was so sad, because I wanted more. So I reread all the books, and I read the official website for the author like 50 million times, until I got so sick of it. Then I was over it. I still liked the books, but I found other books and kind of forgot about it. Until my sister called me on Monday and told me she finally read all the books, in one week mind you, and that she was so excited about the new book coming out. She totally got me all excited about it again. So here I am a few hours before the release, my hair is all done, make up done, and I am just waiting until I can go. I am to excited. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about something. I don't think my excitement is purely about the book (even though I am dying to find out how it all ends) but the whole package of having a girls night out. Barnes and Noble is staying open late to release the book at midnight, and I am wearing my prom dress...yikes (hopefully I can squeeze it on still) I better not be the only one there all dressed up. Well we'll see. I will try to take some pictures so I can share my humiliation with you all!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Oh, I am jealous!! Brittany and I wanted to go tonight but the hubby is out of town and I can't imagine dragging Tristan and Emma out with us at midnight! I hope you have fun. Let us know how it goes!!!

nikki said...

How awesome!! I can't believe you're wearing your prom dress - that is the best! I am so sad that you called me to go with you and I couldn't. That would have been the best girls' night ever! Let me know how it was...