Friday, August 8, 2008

Children's Museum




How can one day be so fun yet so insanely crazy??? I'll tell you: 6 kids in an insanely crowded museum. For our end of summer celebration we (myself and my gang, and my friend and her 3 kids) went to the Children's Museum that just recently opened in Phoenix. I think the kids had such a great time, I know I did. I was tickeled pink just watching the kids faces light up as they explored and were able to let loose and run around, they were so happy. They had something for each of the kids to enjoy (I had kind of a range of kids to please, 2- 8 yrs old). The younger ones loved the grocery store, and kitchen the best. The girls would have stayed in the grocery store all day if I hadn't litterally torn them away from it (JK, not really, it did take some fancy perssausion to get them to move on though!) Hayden loved making "pizza" and then serving it to me! The two older boys (Ethan and his friend) liked racing the cars on a track, and the ball room.
Over all I was really impressed, it was a little over priced, but yet still worth it. It was gorgeous, every corner of the museum was like a special treat to look at. My favorite room was the art room. They had several tables set up for crafts, and even a play house the kids were able to paint. There was litterally glue, and feathers, and paint flying all over the place, it was just screaming with creativity. Hayden was in craft heaven. I can't wait to go back and play some more... hopefully when it is not as crowded.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nikki said...

Ooh I want to go next time! I love places like that...

Julee said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!! We will definately have to go!!! Brookie would love it!! Good for you doing it with 6!!!! Looks like you all had tons of fun!!

Lynnette said...

Came across your blog via Nikki's. It sounds like you had fun at the museum, though. My kids would love it!

Jer and Cam said...

Just stalking you...I am in for the next trip too! Luke would be in heaven.