Wednesday, August 6, 2008

As Promised


So as promised here is a picture of me in my prom dress! I know my cardigan takes away from the ensemble, but I felt like I could hide a little behind it, just in case no one else was dressed up. As it turned out I wasn't the only infatuated fan, Barnes and Noble was packed shoulder to shoulder. It was very exciting, I had a great time. We went to PF Chang's first for dessert and appetizers. YUM! I am already looking forward to the next crazed event...I am not sure what that may be, but I'll be ready! Just as a side note the book was entertaining, I stayed up all night reading it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julee said...

GIRL YOU ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO CUTE IN YOUR PROM DRESS!!! I KNOW I COULDN'T FIT IN MINE IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!! You'll have to post about the book after you are done reading it...Maybe I'll have to start the series...

Cortney Clegg said...

I wish I had known that you too are a hard core Twilight fan!! I ended up going to Wal-Mart at 12am by myself. Maybe we should make a date for Midnight Sun??? :)