Monday, November 8, 2010

Veteran's Day Parade



Here is our YM/YW float

This year is the Cub Scouts 80th Birthday, and Boy Scouts 100th Birthday! So the cubs made a big cake on their float! It looks awesome doesn't it? Good work cubs!

Ethan wanted to walk in the parade this year. He is so sweet, when he saw me he came and gave me a big hug. He is such a sweetheart! I totally got all choked up!


Hayden got a little sidetracked when he found these lizards in a big pipe in the ground. I guess there was a scorpion down there too. But maybe he got eaten? Do lizards eat scorpions?
Hayden was my little camera man this year at the parade. He took a ton of pictures! He had a good time. I always love the veteran's parade, its kind of embarrassing I always get a frog in my throat, I just love seeing all the kids waving their flags, and all the veterans. It is so cool. I love when the community comes together and celebrates life.

No comments: