Monday, November 15, 2010

Hayden's Baseball Game

Sorry I know these are terrible pictures. But you can kind of make out Hayden in the green shirt on third base.
Hayden on 1st base!

Fall Ball is so fun. I love spreading out the blanket and watching the kids play. But its freezing! Shawn and I take turns holding the heater, I mean Libby! Both Ethan and Hayden are loving it. This is Hayden's first time playing for this league. It is so fun to watch him get out there and play hard. He loves to bat, catch, and throw! Ethan is doing awesome too. He has a couple friends on his team from previuos seasons, and a few from church too. Ethan's favorite part is the chewing gum and sunflower seeds!
I will try to take better pictures at their next game.


2 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

mmmm those sunglasses look yummy!

Unknown said...

I should make sunglasses for dinner :)