Monday, November 15, 2010

Grandma's Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday Candy!

My beautiful nieces!

Jamie and Chalon...I love you guys!


The boys waiting (patiently) for their cup cakes and ice cream! And may I say that the cake was so Delicious, cake + frosting from scratch= to die for! I might have had like three, and maybe one for breakfast too!

Terry told Candy that no one could come celebrate her birthday, so she was surprised that we had a full house. Shawn's two brothers, and kids, and Uncle came. It was a very nice party. It was fun to see everyone.

On Friday Candy and Terry came to watch Hayden get his game on!



Ethan, Noah, Kayla, and Libby
Thanks for coming! We love you!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like a party, and i love the new banner craft thing, look at you.
i have an invitation 4 u but never get to your house, so mark it down..
dec 1st 10:00 at my house 8 ordiments and a yummy treat 2 share.

Unknown said...

I love the mittens!! Sooo cute!