Monday, February 11, 2008

Wisdom


I want to know who in their right mind would ever call something that can cause such excruciating pain, wise??
Yes, last Wedensday Shawn finally had his wisdom teeth pulled. He had no idea how much it would hurt. He didn't even think he needed a ride home. Which as it turned out they didnt put him under or anything, just a few shots. But 3 dentists and 2 1/2 hours later, I am sure everyone was wishing that he'd been under. When I came to pick him up, he did not look happy. I've never seen him in so much pain, and remember he just had his hand almost torn off. Compared to this, that was nothing. Poor Shawn. But he's a trooper. He went to bed early, and still went to work the next day. I am not kidding this boy is an animal. By Friday his cheeks were enormous, I couldn't take him seriously. But he was still in a lot of pain, so I had to be nice. So ummmm, I think I'll just keep my wisdom teeth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: