Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dinner is served!!


So there's a chance that my family might actually get dinner this next week. I'm part of a dinner group. Our plan is that we each make 5 of the same dinners, becasue there is 5 of us, then we get together and trade the dinners. The idea is we each go home with 5 main courses. Pretty cool, right! Today was our first time, and I think it worked out pretty well. I am excited to try out all the meals. I made lasagna, but stupid me I didn't start until last night, at 9:30. (I had to go to a work function...Heidi had a pampered chef party...I had to go. JK) So needless to say I was up late, hence the picture of Hayden wearing his pjs at 5:30pm. He didnt want to change, and I was too tired to care. So tonight was lasagna (I had to try out my meal to make sure it was safe...it was, and very cheesy!), tomorrow marinated chicken breasts, thanks Allison, I am excited! Happy Dinners!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric and Sierra said...

Oh man that looks good, let's just not forget who started the whole thing LOL. I am happy that you are enjoying your dinners w/o me!!