Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Best night sleep ever

For the longest time we've been struggling to get Hayden to stay in his bed all night. I've tried everything: a new toy, his choice for breakfast (even dessert), what ever he wants. But he did not want any of it. (What's wrong with this kid?) On Sunday he siad he was scared of his monsters (those stuft monsters that you color, and then throw in the wash). So Shawn told him to put them in our room (so he'd be scared of our room). I don't think that this was the trick, but the last couple nights he's stayed in his bed all night!! And the best part: he didn't even need his lightning McQueen (his pull up). I had the best night of sleep last night, I don't even remember Shawn leaving this morning. He said that he said by, but I was out!!! Now if I can just get Shawn to stay on his side of the bed...(Wink. Wink.) Just kidding bring on the snuggling, as long as their is no one between us, I am happy.

No comments: