Monday, October 31, 2011

A Halloween Party







We had our annual Halloween party this last weekend for Mummies and Daddy's. I think this had to have been my favorite party that I have ever had. Shawn ended up having to work out of town the whole week, so I was kinda on my own. And if you have ever met Libby you would know it is next to impossible to get anything done with her! But everything worked out, as always.
I wanted to do things a little different this year and decided to set up a big table outside that everyone could fit around. I strung lights and paper lanterns on my trees, and lots of candles on the table. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Ethan helped me put together a game to play at the table, and both of the boys helped set the table. Everyone dressed up! I was very impressed by all the costumes. Shawn and I dressed up as red riding hood, and the wolf. It was such a great night! Thanks so much to everyone who came and helped!

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Ashley, that was so fun! And I am so amazed that you decked everything out on your own with Shawn gone. You are superwoman! Everything was perfect!

JaMie HeApS said...

such a fun night, so glad we came.. and mostly i LOVED YOUR DECOR TOO!! ive got to get some lights going outside!

amb said...

so fun! why, oh why don't we live closer? :(

looks like it was an incredible smash! like always!

RyanJohnsonFamily said...

Ok...such a small world (especially for Mormons!!). Ryan and I were friends with John and Shannon Florez in Provo-Ryan and John worked together for a long time. Tell them that we say hi!!

Sarah said...

The dinner outside was over the top, the house looked amazing, I really want James to cut me some branches and buy me some lights for outside now, the food was delic, and the costumes so fun. Thanks for the PArtY!!