Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Halloween Banner


As many of you already know I have a little obsession with all things banners. I love birthday banners, and pendant banners, and holiday banners. So I had to make a banner for Halloween. Yes, I had to. This banner is made with crepe paper (also an obsession, love the stuff) book pages from a magician book, and a cute Halloween font I got on Etsy (another huge obsession of mine, gosh I think I have a problem!) So I thought that if maybe you share this obsession with me, that you'd like a Halloween banner too? Well I am going to have a banner party where I will teach you how to make one like mine: Thursday, at my house. Let me know if you want to take part in the festivities, and I will set a place for you! If you want a banner but don't want to make it, I can make one for you instead!

6 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Yay! So glad you posted this, I love it!! You know I'm def. there, cant wait:)

RyanJohnsonFamily said...

Wish I lived closer-would definitely love for YOU to make one for me...so jealous of your crafting talents that I do not have...and sometimes feel left out of similar gatherings where I love because I am SOOOO bad at crafts I don't like to go and mess up yet another craft...:) so nice of you to offer to make one for your friends:)

Sarah said...

I'm so excited!! I will be there for sure!

Denise said...

This is TOO cute! I don't know how you always make EVERYTHING so cute. I'm not very crafty, but I'd love to come give it a try! :-)

amb said...

what??? i want to go! so so cute! i love it! i would ask for one, but i feel like i still massively owe you for the adorable 'come in' pillow! we have the most uneven club ever! so sorry! love you sis! ;) you're the most clever girl ever!

Cara said...

I love you! just thought you should know!