Thursday, October 27, 2011

Out numbered









Sorry I know a new weekend starts tomorrow, but I wanted to share a few pictures from last weekends fun filled activities. We had the opportunity to watch Payson, Aspen and Sierra Friday through Sunday, while their Mom and Dad were in New York. We had such a great time. I've missed them so so much. When Payson got here Libby kept giving him big squeezy hugs, and he was so sweet to go along with it. We built forts, the kids did a lot of jumping on the trampoline, we played at the park, we went to our communities Fall Carnival, and picked out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch, we watched a fun movie and ate pizza, and of course we played a lot of Uno, and Yahtzee (my new favorite game)! It was a blast, and just a little chaotic (or maybe a lot) with 6 kids, but definitely worth it. The kids played really well together, and I hope we get to do it again! I loved having a house full of kids, full of giggles, full of quiet little (friendly) scheming voices, full of helping hands. 

No comments: