Thursday, October 6, 2011

a banner party

I have some seriously talented friends. Just saying.
So we had a little crafty banner party this morning. I was quite impressed with everyone's crafty talent. Especially Jamie, she had hers done in a jiffy, she was a speedy crafter. The kids had us out numbered, and totally ran the party but everyone accomplished what they came for so it was OK. I had bags of snacks and mini water bottles ready to help entertain the kids. To bad Libby wasn't crazy about the idea of sharing them with the kids. Sorry!
I hope everyone was happy with the end product. I think they all turned out awesome.
Thanks for coming, I had a great time!

2 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Ashley, that was a ball and they turned out so cute, I hung mine up as soon as I walked in the door! Thanks for all of your help, it was great to rub shoulders with the crafty queen:)

jamie heaps said...

ash i loved every second of it, serously you are martha and just walking in your house makes me want to b more like you!! you have the "magic touch"!!! not to mention those tasty muffins... yummers!