Sunday, May 31, 2009

Watson weekend




Amb and fam came out to visit for the weekend. Its true love when they drive a billion and two miles to only stay for two days. Thanks guys, it was so fun hanging out. We stayed up super late talking and catching up Friday. Saturday we went to the water park, and saw Up, in 3D, which was a super cute movie. After the kids went to bed we stayed up playing ROOK. Which I think I might have a figured out (sort of), thanks guys for being so patient with me. I was so confused, but I had a great time and cant wait to play again... when we go camping, in only two weeks!! Sunday we played and hung out then went to church. Amb went to primary with me, and helped me with my sunbeams. Then they had to leave after dinner, which Shawn made! Such a quick trip. I loved holding Radley, he is the most adorable baby, so sweet. He is all smiles, and his cooing is the sweetest sound I've ever heard. I miss him already, I tried talking them into letting me keep him until we meet up with them in few weeks but they weren't crazy about the idea. I love you guys, tons and tons! Thanks for coming!! XOXO
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julee said...

Family is the best!!! That is so much fun! And I have to say I love the picture of your dog with the glasses!! That has me cracking up!!

nikki said...

So fun to get a chance to meet your sis and that you had a fun visit. I love the babies - I would have tried to talk them into me letting him keep him too!

Cara said...

So many great posts! I am starting to regret reading them though because it makes me want to drive a "billion and two miles" just to hang out with you guys. Love you guys.

Cara said...

Oh and by the way if you want a baby for a couple of weeks...

Sarah said...

What a great visit, and how fun to get to go camping in a few weeks and be with family again. We missed yall today at the movies!