Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Mother's Day



Yea Flamingo's! I've been searching for these forever. My life is now complete!

Sorry I know this is a little a belated. But I wanted to share with you how sweet my husband is. He totally spoiled me Mother's Day weekend! He worked in the yard all day Saturday planting new plants in the planter, which now has rocks in it, he put rocks in the raised planter at the back of the yard, and cleaned everything up.-I would have been a very happy woman if that had been all he did for the weekend, but he did more. On Sunday we had some friends over. Last year I was whining to Patrick about how Shawn was probably going to make me Mac N Cheese for dinner, and he took pity on me and invited us over. So this year Shawn wanted to return the favor and have them over. They made a fabulous meal together, Chicken Pesto Alfredo, and ceaser salad! Yummo! It was cute to watch them in the kitchen. Shawn was pouring over the cook book, and I love how Patrick made himself at home and searched my kitchen for anything he needed. It was the best. All day long I kept thinking I must be the luckiest Mom in the world! I hope you all felt that way too! Happy Mothers Day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nikki said...

We did have a great Mother's Day, didn't we? Cute, cute boys. I love your yard too!!

So shopping didn't happen...when can we go?

Julee said...

WOW!!! Sean went all out!! Go Sean!! lol What a perfect Mothers Day!! I love the flamingo's too!!! :)

Sarah said...

The yard looks great - what a great gift! and the dinner sounds so yummy, and chocolate for dessert :).

Cara said...

Wow Shawn! Major props buddy. I am so impressed.