Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scout camp




Scout camp was so fun. The kids got to do a lot of really cool things, such as going to museums, bowling, played golf and tennis, hiking with a GPS and so much more. Ethan had a blast. I was able to go on the first day and help out with the opening games with all the bears. (Ethan is a bear, and I am one of the bear den mothers, we have so much fun.) I love to watch Ethan with his friends. He is just like his Daddy, his friends are important to him and he loves to hang out with them. He makes new friends easily, and has no problem reaching out to new people. I also went on the hike on Saturday. It was a 3.5 mile hike, through cave creek. It was beautiful, I wish I would have brought my camera but I forgot it. I will have to do it again so I can get some pictures of the desert. Ethan was in a huge hurry on the hike (no surprise), and had to be up in the front! The weather was beautiful, it was definitely hot, but there was a nice breeze all week, so we survived being out all day! Gotta love the Arizona heat. It was a great beginning to summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: