Sunday, December 7, 2008

Looky Looky




So I've been wanting a cat forever. When Shawn and I got married he made me get rid of my cat. Not that I blame him, my cat hated him. He would scratch and hiss at him, and then the last straw was when he left a little "surprise" on his pillow. So this has been 9 years in the making, I had to present a strong case, and guess what I finally won! But its funny because Shawn fell in love with a two year old tom cat, and had to have him for himself! So yes we came home with two cats! Scampi is 3 mo, she is the one Hayden is holding, the poor little thing has been dragged around since we got her. But luckily she lets Hayden hold her. And then the big cat is Mr. Lucky. Mr. Lucky is very mild, he doesn't like to be held, but he does like to be petted. They are both black, only Scampi has one characteristic that will help you tell them apart, she has a tiny white spot on her chest. I will have to get them different collars so you can tell more easily. But for now its obvious because Scampi is so tiny!
When we first introduced them to Andrews they both hissed, and hid. But now Andrews just follows them around, very stealth like, and the cats let him. I hope they will all be friends soon.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! They look so soft; hopefully they'll be friends soon.

Cortney Clegg said...

Glad you finally got a cat- 9 years is a long time to wait! :)

nikki said...

Yay kitties! Me and Patrick are kind of cat people too but I don't think we're quite ready for animals yet. We'll just have to come over and visit yours.

Hillary Richards said...

I'm so glad you finally got a cat! They are a nice addition to the family. Love you guys