Sunday, March 9, 2008

Super Dog

So my Dog is Amazing. Okay well maybe being able to play tetherball doesn't make him amazing...maybe just really cool. Sorry this isn't a great clip of him playing because it's so short and surprise surprise Shawn was on his cell phone not really playing with him. But Andrews will hit it back and forth, really. And he is actually good at the game, except for when he gets over excited and bites the ball, yes that is why the ball looks deflated. Andrews can play soccer too. Shawn and I thought that maybe our dog was a genuis, but when we looked up tetherball'n dogs on utube, it turns out there are hundreds of dogs that can do this. Who knew? You think it's cool though, right?

1 comment:

Burk Family said...

Yay! You have a yard. You still haven't told me if you have moved. I'm GUESSING from the movies (context clues) that you have.
I think it's awesome that he plays tetherball. Get a longer clip so we can see his sweet skills.