Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's great to be 8!



Posted by Picasa
Can you believe my baby is eight? I can't, what happened to the last 8 years? I swear you blink and you'll miss it. I love my Ethan. He has always been my tender hearted, innocent, playful little love who always wants to be hugged or sit on my lap. I hope he will always want to be affectionate, and will never be to cool for his Mom.
We took these pictures to display at his baptism, he was having fun posing for me. He looks happy, doesn't he? I always worry about him. Am I a good enough Mom, do I teach him enough, do I discipline him enough, or give him enough love. But I was so proud of him this weekend. He was a little nervous about getting baptized, maybe about going under the water, or everyone watching him, but he tried to be brave.
I love you Ethan, thanks for being you.

2 comments:

nikki said...

How cute! I love Ethan's little suit. Hope everything went well and that you had a good vacation. We need to figure out when we're doing dinners next. Talk to you soon!

Julee said...

Oh Ashley!!! Your boys are so cute!!! I miss you guys living over here!!! We are so far away now!!! lol