Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter at the Watson's



Easter morning breakfast: bunny ears required! Easter morning the kids woke up at 6:30 am, they were so excited. After Ethan's party everyone was so tired we barely had enough energy left for Easter, so we talked Taryn (my sis) to sleeping at Amberly's (my other sis) so we could just get going and get to church on time, which was no easy feat. After my Mom got there, Dan and Darryl barbequed suasage, Shawn made the eggs (his specialty) and Mom made the waffles, and boy was it good. After breakfast the kids dove right into the easter egg hunt. It was pretty easy by that point because they had had about two hours to scope everything out. None the less, they loved all their presents...good job Easter bunny (whom I know I still owe money to). Then we were off to church, it was a great mtg.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Burk Family said...

I love the bunny ears. I love Easter. Don't know if you read that post of mine or not.
It was SO fun seeing you guys. I really wish you were around more and that when you come you didn't have all this annoying family to see. They really get in the way of our relationship. Let's go on a big date sometime when you come. NO kids allowed. That would be a blast.