Tuesday, March 25, 2008

more party

Ethan loved his present, AKA the "Comforter". Aunt Dale he loved it. As soon as he opened it he wraped himself up, saying sweet to himself. It is such a cute idea for a baptism.
We had the party cartered by our favorite restraunt called Rosas. The most amazing mexican ever. Although everyone didn't eat nearly enough. Shawn and I are going to be eating this for a long time.

The real party was upstairs, where they had rock band set up. You can see all my BFF's in the back ground. I miss you guys.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nikki said...

Wow - what a full weekend! Sounds like the baptism and party were awesome. You did so many cute things that I would have loved to have done - but we were sharing the baptism so I didn't really know what to do. : ) Good call on the catering too! Did you bring some home?!

Burk Family said...

I'm so excited that I made your blog!! I can barely see me there, but to be on your blog is a total honor. Ethan's baptism was such a treat to be at. Sorry I botched the Baptism song. Hopefully you have learned your lesson now never to have me play for anyone. I TOLD you! :)

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Hayley you did awesome on all the songs. And sorry I didn't learn my lesson, I would have you play again, and again. So sorry you shouldn't played so awesome!