Wednesday, March 18, 2009

6th picture


Alright, I was tagged by my friend to share the 6th picture in my pictures file. Luckily, its a cute picture. This picture was taken after my graduation from UoP in the summer of 2006, I think. This is one of those times that it feels like it was just yesterday, but at the same time like a million years ago. Doesn't Ethan look so small? Hayden was at home with Grandma because I knew it was going to be a really long ceremony, that he probably would have a hard time sitting through. -I wanted Ethan there because this was a really big deal, and I wanted him to see how important school is, and hopefully he will always remember this occasion.

So now I tag Kayli to share a picture. The rules: Go to documents/ pictures, click on 6th file, 6th picture, and blog about it.

3 comments:

Kayli said...

wow, i am so proud of you! i didn't realize you had graduated from college!

Kayli said...

oh, and all right, let's see/...

Julee said...

You look way too cute in your graduation outfit!!!