Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Red Carpet

My twilight crazed sister went to the premiere of Twilight yesterday. They got there at some absurd time like 5 Am. Ya, that's dedication, considering it takes about two hours to get there! They were like number 250 in line. She said people started getting their at 7 am Sunday morning! They were only letting 700 people stand on one side of the carpet to watch the stars go into the premiere. They got free shirts and bracelets (that makes it worth it right there!). They were so excited to be there. Isn't she such a cute Mom to take her two daughters, on a school day mind you, to see their favorite stars! I thought so, wish I could have been there. Oh well, I guess I will have to settle with seeing them on the big screen Friday night (and I am so excited!!)! Check out my sisters blog, here, to see her pics!

No comments: