Sunday, September 28, 2008

Care Package




Isn't my sister the greatest? After taking my boys for the weekend (which was in itself so great!) she sent home this care package! I was so excited when I found it. My sis takes good care of me. When I lived close to her she was always bringing over random "deals" that she would come across, like juice or a shirt for me or the boys. She is always thinking of others. Considering how thrifty and resourceful she is she is also the most generous person, she'd give you the shirt off her back if she thought you needed it. I love you Taryn! Thanks!
My sister has recently started doing coupons. At first I didn't get it, I've never had much success with coupons, but she has it down to a science. And after seeing her posts where she shows you exactly what she bought and for how much, or rather how little, you will be amazed. I am talking groceries for pennies. Take a look at her blog, here, it will knock your socks off! Go Taryn!

**Just a side note, both of my sisters are amazing, but I've been wanting to share with you about the coupons in case someone else was interested!

***Was the theme of the box intended? Are you trying to tell me something? Is my house dirty, and stinky? JK, I love it! That was a yummy chex bar, and that juice powder was good too! Hayden likes his soap buddy! And the clean linen smells great...does that mean I don't have to take the trash out as much? Just a little spritz spritz and we're good to go!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

nikki said...

Your sister seems super cute - I would love a care package like that for sure!!

I tried doing coupons for a while too and never seemed to get the stuff everyone else got...maybe I need a class or something?

Cortney Clegg said...

I wanna take that class! (maybe for enrichment??) I read over you sis's blog & couldn't believe it...one trip to CVS she only spent 12 cents and got a ton of stuff! AWESOME.

Sarah said...

Sisters are the BEST! They always know how to make you smile. I love the smell of fresh linen, I need to get some of that spray :).

Our Little Family said...

I did coupon sense when we were in AZ and it is awesome. There doesn't seem to be that great of deals here though. I have a great lady out there who teaches a class on it. If you want to take the class let me know and I will get you her number.

Cara said...

Hi Ash, I am all caught up on your blog and missing you so much. I updated our blog and I am going to try to keep up with it. So check it out.