Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Mac

I came across this blog while visiting a friends blog. It's this family that has created a blog as a memorial for the death of their baby. Mac died just two days before his due date, and the Mom had to go through 11 hours of labor. I cried the whole time reading and looking at all the pictures, but at the same I was really inspired by this families faith and testimonies. At a time that I would probably loose it, they were still counting their blessings and drawing closer to our Heavenly Father. Its so easy to forget how blessed we are, and how precious life is. Its during those really hard times that we need to remember that we are not alone, and that we truly are loved and that we can find comfort if we seek it. I am grateful that this sweet family was willing to share their personal experience so that I could strengthen my own testimony. If you want to take a look at it (have your Kleenex's ready) its: http://babymckallister.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

I was sobbing for a while and Asher and Nate both thought I had lost it...Loved the site so much that I forwarded the link to some friends- Thanks!

Our Little Family said...

Thanks for sharing this story, Ashley. I am so touched by this family that I, too, posted the story on my blog along with the link. Thanks!!