Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two Weeks

Only a few more weeks until school starts... I can make it. It's been a great summer. Crazy busy, it feels like. I can't believe we've made it through almost the whole summer and I haven't heard "I am bored!" once. Amazing, I am not sure how we've managed that...I don't entertain them, other then playing UNO, which the kids are really good at, I actually have to try to win now, but they whoop me every time.
We finished another round of swimming lessons today. The kids did really well. Ethan went swimming laps with me last week, and I think that helped his form, and Hayden's instructor suggested working on breathing, then he'd be able to swim further. But overall the lessons were a success!
I am not sure what we will do the next couple of weeks. I'd really like to take them to the new Children's Museum that just opened for our last big event to celebrate the end of summer...Any one want to come?
I just can't wait to see the big yellow bus!
I hope you all are enjoying your summer, too!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'll join you at the children's museum! We need one last hurrah here too....

It's been fun getting to know you a little bit at swim lessons!

Julee said...

When are you going to the childrens museum? That sounds like so much fun. I need to get Brooklynn out more!!! Poor girl, her mommy keeps her cooped up all day!! What are you guys doing tonight? I left a nerdy message on your answering machine, but figured you were probably out of town...but now I know from your blog you are in town!!!

nikki said...

So sad that we won't be there for the children's museum! I have been wanting to go but we left on vacation before we had time to.

I'm so glad your summer has turned out great. I love summer but am always ready for the school year to begin!