Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Weekend



For Memorial Weekend my Mom and Step Dad came out. We had a good time. It was kinda a quiet weekend. The weather really threw me for a loop. I didn't have a back up plan, we were just really counting on kicking it by the pool all weekend. But we regrouped and went for a nice walk, we went to the movies and saw Iron Man- a great movie, and the boys went dirt biking a couple of times. They had so much fun! My Mom bought us a house warming present- I picked out a fan. I can't wait to see it hung up. I picked it out for the guest room. I thought that would be most appropriate, since it was from them (I can't sleep with out the fan on either). It was great catching up and just relaxing. Thanks for coming out! After they left Ethan told me how much fun he had. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amb said...

that looks like so much fun! i'm sorry i missed it!

(boohoo! sniff, sniff)

can't wait for our turn next weekend! yay! you're still up for that, right?