Saturday, December 3, 2011

A thanksgiving day

 I had to include this picture because I thought it was so funny. We are in the car driving to California, and our car was so packed, as you can see. I was driving and everyone is asleep. Shawn is using Libby's doggie blanket as a pillow.
 Zach, Kristain and Hayden playing a Hulk Smash play dough game.
 Libby loves cousin Noah. And notice Libby's cute turkey shirt I whipped up for her?
(Just don't look at it up close, I literally whipped it up.)
 My beautiful niece Kayla, Ethan, Libby and Noah hanging out on the stairs. Libby loved the stairs at Grandma's. She kept going up and down. And she only tumbled down them once! Yikes!
We spent Thanksgiving at Shawn's Moms house. My sister in law, April, made dinner with her Mom, who was visiting from Texas, and Candy. It was delicious. Turkey so moist, and lots of mashed potatoes and gravy! Yummy! We had a great time hanging out all day. There were lots of Jenga challenges. Auntie Jean taught Ethan a cool card trick. Ethan and Noah played on their favorite game Minecraft for a really long time sharing tips. And we did a lot of eating. It was such a great way to celebrate the holiday, to be surrounded by people we love and are so grateful for. We are so blessed.

No comments: