Saturday, December 17, 2011

teachers gifts


We still have a whole week more of school. So what does this mean? I have a few more days to figure out what to buy the kids school teachers! I am sure they get a lot of really cheesy and lame gifts, and I don't want to be grouped into that category! So I usually stick with gift cards for the movies, or Barnes and Noble. But I am loving these pictures/ ideas!

The first image and idea is from hostessblog.com I love this idea, where can you find the cardboard drink holder? The second image and idea from thecreativemama.com the website also has the tutorial! So clever, but does the recipient have to actually break the jar to get the gift out? That doesn't sound fun. sounds messy, but it is so cute.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

hi ashley!

those gifts are so adorable! this teacher gift thing is new to me, as it's cohen's first year of school... need to figure something out fast. you're inspiring me...

Sarah said...

I cant wait to see what you ended up giving! Our new school just has everyone give $ and then they divde it up between the teachers for gifts. Kinda lame, but kinda nice too. Merry Christmas!!