Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snow Day




Can you believe it actually snowed in Phoenix? Its totally crazy, right? I must admit it was one of the most exciting things. I can count on one hand how many times I've actually seen it snow, so it was kind of a big deal in my book. It snowed off and on for maybe 3 or 4 hours. When it really started to come down the boys had to have an impromptu snow ball fight. Ethan said the snow was like Styrofoam, because it was so soft. I had no idea snow could actually be soft and so easily pliable. I usually see it when it is more ice, and not so soft. Crazy, you learn something new everyday!

I loved it! We had soup, turned up the heater, got all cozy...It was a good memory.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe we missed the AZ snow! It looks like the perfect snow day.