Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Haircut


Libby Lou just got her first real hair cut. Aunt Carly took some clippers to her hair during the summer, but that wasn't an official hair cut. She sat perfectly still, well not really, but still enough! Her hair was starting to get long and unruly in some spots, but she still has a bald spot that is coming in. So it was time to clean it up. I was really nervous. But I am so happy I did it. I like it a ton more now. And her hair is even long enough on top to put a little clippie in. She hates headbands and pulls them off immediately, it drives me bananas. Any one have any hints to get little ones to wear them??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you can get a baby to wear those if she doesn't want.
She looks beautiful!

Elder Tyler Mumford said...

She is adorable!I love her new haircut.

Unknown said...

I love her new haircut!! Thanks for the saving me the other day at church.:)

Cortney Clegg said...

Libby looks like quite the little lady! Loved your Christmas recap too...

Robyn said...

Ashley - you have inspired me (maybe). Raeli so needs a haircut but she barely has any I hate to clip away what she does have. Libby is so stinkin cute she doesn't need to wear headbands ;)

Dale said...

Great hair cut. She is adorable even if she doesn't wear headbands...Love the snow day. How often does that happen there? We had a day like that hear when Candice was still a toddler. Love what you did with the yard Shawn!

Sarah said...

She's is a cutie! I'm still trying to figure out how to keep those bows in. With all the cute ones you've made you can't give up :).

JaMie HeApS said...

its a masterpiece:) she is a doll!