Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hot dogs & smores: yes please!





Last Friday we went up to Table Mesa for a bon fire to experience the best parts of camping with out the back aches that come in the morning. The boys found an old door and decided it would make a great sled down the hillside (that was covered in glass). Why cant they be satisfied with an open fire, roasting dogs and smores. Maybe a few stories could be shared around the crackling fire. You know just sit back and hang? Oh no, not my fam, they like to live life on the edge. But no one was hurt, and the boys all had a good time! Its just another Hancock adventure! Whats next??

6 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Now that's my kind of camping!!!

Sarah said...

It was fun to have a fire and put on a sweatshirt, you know make it feel a little bit like the holidays are coming, and Mmmm I think those were the best smores ever! So glad the kids and had fun "door sledding" without getting hurt.

nikki said...

Haha that sounds like my family! What a fun night - I was sad to miss it!

Sounds fun and yummy.

Cortney Clegg said...

It's stories like this one that make me nervous for my boys to get bigger! :) How is li'l misses doing? How far along are you now??

Julee said...

How fun!!!! There is nothing better than a campfire and smores!

Lynnette said...

Sounds like an adventure! What's camping without a little does of that?!? Smores sound good to me, though!