Friday, November 6, 2009

Hair cuts




You know how you feel like a whole new woman after you get a hair cut? Well I kinda feel that way after my kids get their hair cut too! Their hair was so long it was ridiculous. They always shower at night so they always wake up with bed head and they hate hate hate it when I put gel, or jelly as Hayden calls it, in their hair. I usually leave their bangs a little longer so I can style it on Sunday, its the only day I make them do their hair. But please isnt that ridiculous to have crazy every day, just to have cute styled hair for three hours one day a week. So we buzzed it. And I love it. They look so much cuter now. I dont look at them and think ohmigosh what is their Mom thinking, I look at them and think how handsome they are...just like their Daddy...when he has his hair cut!

5 comments:

nikki said...

Your boys are growing up to be major heartbreakers! Their cuts look cute. My kids' hair is seriously ridiculous right now too. Maybe I should send them to you for a buzz cut too.

Lynnette said...

They are so handsome! And, I love easy boy hair! Can I buzz my girls heads?

Julee said...

They look so cute with their buzzed hair!!! I love it!!!

Sarah said...

I'm a huge fan of the Buzz cut - they look great! and I love the little lego guys:)

JaMie HeApS said...

whoot whoo, theres nothing like handsome boys with new dews.