Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Weekend





For Halloween this year we had a huge weekend party to celebrate. Shawn's fam came, my fam came. It was awesome, probably the best Halloween ever. Dont you love how everyone dressed up? Hey we get into it, we know how to have fun- we cant let the kids have all the fun! On Halloween Day we went to the park, carved pumpkins, ate chili and hot dogs, our traditional Halloween dinner, and went trick or treating, then of course the kids went through their stash. On Sunday my Mom made yummy french toast, we went to church ate an early Thanksgiving dinner, played games. All in all it was a jam packed weekend of just being together, it was great. This is how every weekend should be!

4 comments:

nikki said...

Sooo lucky to have all your family with you for Halloween! I love how you all got dressed up - so fun!

Sarah said...

What a great weekend! I am so impressed with all of those costumes! You have such a great family, I wish I could have said Hi to your mom at church but going in and out with Ava I somehow missed her.

JaMie HeApS said...

you are a halloween nut. looks like you lived every last second of the halloween spirit. im glad you got to have some fun family time theres nothing like it.

Cara said...

I am so glad that you had such a great Halloween. You guys looked great. Love ya.