Friday, October 17, 2008

Woo HOO!

Here is Ethan's scary "I am attacking you!" face! See it, his lip curled up, baring his teeth!
Getting ready for a kick, ...right to the gut. The kid was down on the floor moaning for his Mama, he didn't see it coming! Alright not really, but he could do it!
Hayden was running, and jumping in front of the studio for like three hours straight, he didn't even make it out of the parking lot! This is at dinner after the test, he was out cold for the rest of the night. He didn't even know we went to dinner.
Tonight was Ethan's Sr. Red belt test. And man did he nail it! The Master came up afterwards to tell us he did a great job, and that he worked the hardest tonight then he's ever seen! Then he said he will have his black belt by April! Like music to my ears! That would be several months early!! So put it on your calenders folks, cause we are going to have a party like you've never seen! Go Ethan!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome E-dog! We are looking forward to seeing you next week! I hope we get a replay of your test! You can use uncle Dan for your helper! Let him have it! He-he!

Melissa Coonce, CEO said...

well i finally did it. i let taryn start a blog for me. now i can leave comments on yours like, holy cow i am shaking in my boots, that is a scary attack face. even sleeping hayden looks cool!
melissa

nikki said...

Nice work, Ethan! I like him in his crazy fighting suit. Hayden never fails to crack me up!

Cara said...

Yeah Ethan. I love the suit, that is just awesome. Can't wait to see you all in April!

Sarah said...

Wow I'm impressed - Way to go Ethan! That must be some serious test to get to wear those cool suits, so fun! I love the picture of Hayden wiped out.