Monday, October 27, 2008

goulish fun




Some friends hanging out at our house. Sorry I didn't get a good pic of everyone that was there. Whats that camera lady's problem, I need to fire her! Next time I will do better! Everyone was a good sport dressing up! Some of you went all out, I was way impressed with the creativity this year! Shawn was supposed to be a magican, but that silly guy lost his bowler hat, and he wouldn't wear his cool wire mustache, so he just looked like a wimpy vampire with no fangs, at least he made a cool magic wand. I was the bunny (that he pulled out of his hat...get it?). I know what a cop out. All I wore were bunny ears. But on Halloween we are going to switch costumes, make him be the bunny, and I will wear his mustache...what? I paid good money for that! JK! We had a good time having everyone over, thanks for coming!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

haha! I just now got the whole magician-bunny thing! :) very clever! I wish I could have seen the mustache! We had a great time- you are such an awesome hostess!!

nikki said...

I'm sorry we missed it - I'm jealous to see how fun it all is! You are a great hostess!

Jer and Cam said...

We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. And can I just say that the food was so scrumptious? I think I had thirds. Jeromy kept saying what a perfect idea it was to do those yummy soups. You must post the recipes!!

Julee said...

Oh I still bummed we missed the famous Hancock Halloween Party this year!!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! I would have loved to see you as the magician and Sean as the bunny!! I hope you really did it!!! lol You guys are so much fun!!!

Sarah said...

Soo much fun! It was great to hang out with you guys! I miss seeing you so much now that we don't get together for primary every week. We should hangout more often. Your party was so fun! And your house looked amazing all decorated. I should have taken some picture of it.