Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our piece of Heaven

Here is the driver. Quite a handsome one too, I might add! All summer the water has been like bath water! But as it starts to cool off the water cools off really fast. This last time we went the water was kinda cold, and hard to get into. You get used to it though, but we wont be able to get in for much longer with out getting hypothermia! So we are trying to go as much as we can before that happens!
Boating has been so awesome for our family. Its the best family activity for us. No matter what kind of week we are having, or if the boys are squabbling, as soon as we get out on the lake all that stuff disappears. And everyone just enjoys each other! Its amazing, its almost like magic. There is something magical about being a part of nature, the blue skies, and the lull of the wakes. It is gorgeous out there! Its our little piece of heaven! What is your family's piece of heaven?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A piece of heaven for me is reading your blog. I feel like I find a present just for me every time you make a new post- my heart actually speeds up. Your blog almost makes the gazillion miles between us disappear.

Cortney Clegg said...

Ok, next summer I am inviting myself with you to the lake...I've never been wakeboarding before but Ethan and Nikki make it look so fun! I think it's so cool that you guys have that activity to help keep your fam close!

Jer and Cam said...

Nikki told me about this fun boat trip! You have such a cute family! I am way impressed with Ethan's ability on the water!!

Sarah said...

How Fun! I agree the lake is a little peice of Heaven. Way to go Ethan - you're a real pro!