Monday, October 27, 2008

just wanna have fun

Aren't these things super cool. We couldn't let the kids have all the fun, so us Mums had to try it out! Trust me they are harder then they look!
4 adults, 3 strollers, 6 kids, one teeny tiny elevator: priceless. In pic in bottom: Little L man caught red handed pushing the open door button, no wonder we were standing there forever waiting for the doors to close!
Last week we made a trip to the Children's Museum with Hayden's preschool group. Thanks Taryn for the coupon, you saved everyone a bundle!! We had a blast, it was crazy busy, like always, but that was okay. I am not sure who had more fun the Moms or the kids?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

so are those supposed to be non-electronic segway (?sp) things? looked like fun! :)

nikki said...

That children's museum is the place! Me and Carter want to tag along next time. Jake had those riding things totally mastered - I don't know how!

Jer and Cam said...

I can't believe Luke was pushing the button....I'm such an observant parent! Ha! That's so funny and very cool that you caught him in the act!
On second thought, I am a really good parent, it's just that I was too busy praying that you wouldn't post the ever-so-close-up picture of me in that tiny elevator to notice my sneaky son was the one giving you just the amount of time you needed to snap the picture. Talk about a conspiracy! (haha!)

Julee said...

Ashley!!! You are in trouble!!! lol I think those truly are my best pictures, expecially the one of me riding that crazy thing!! lol That really was so much fun!! Thanks for letting me tag a long!!! :)