Saturday, March 10, 2012

Libby's Fort


 Look who I caught snuggling up with Libby! Sneaky kitty isn't even supposed to be inside!

Libby's 2nd birthday is on Monday. I can not believe my baby is two already! Shawn's Mom brought her present over a little early the other day, and I am so excited about it! Libby loves to play outside but she won't go out there by herself, so I am really hoping this will encourage her to go out and play. Even Hayden was caught having fun playing on the fort with her yesterday!

Thanks Grandmaand Papa, we love Libby's present!

6 comments:

Hillary Richards said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable and grown up is she??? Such a sweetie

Miss you guys lie crazy and hope all is well!

shannyn said...

sam wants to come play with libby and her new fort. so cool!!

Cara said...

Okay so what is your etsy store? I miss you by the way. It has been way too long. Come over and have a slumber party with me.

JaMie HeApS said...

you lucky dog, libby you must be loved!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

funnn!!! forts are the BEST! amazing how fast 2 years flies. she's such a cutie!!!

Melissa said...

Hey Ashely,
Love the pictures wow, two years old. Give me a call or email, I would love to see you!

Melissa Six(Coonce)
951-816-0194
mcoonce4@gmail.com