Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twelve Years Old






Can you believe my Ethan is TWELVE? I can't, how the heck did this happen? But he is definitely a tweener. He is all about hanging out with his friends, texting, gaming, (being obnoxious!). I absolutely adore him, and couldn't be more proud of the young man he is becoming.

On his big day Ethan requested the Bagel Shop for lunch, and laser tag with his friends. We piled 9 boys in the car and drove down to Laser Quest for pizza and a few games. It was a blast, Ethan was beaming the whole night. I am usually all about the homemade parties, but this was so easy, all we had to do was show up!! We would definitely do it again.

Happy Birthday Ethan! I love you!

2 comments:

Hillary Richards said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ethan! OH my gosh, you are so grown up and your party looked so fun. I am so proud of you! Miss you all so so much and hope to see you again...in the not so distant future.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! The party looks like a blast! I kinda wish Macie had kept with the lazer tag idea because I must admit I love the show up type partys and now Macie wants an Anthem sacavenger hunt. Maybe lazer tag for Georgias 12.